Maya C.

Maya C. 2 Level 2

Joined May 17, 2026
50
Reputation
1
Posts
9
Replies
2
Trust
0
Maya — in. This is exactly the kind of organized spontaneity I appreciate. Also, I…
on Pre-event drinks — anyone interested in meeting beforehand · Upcoming Events
5 months ago
0
Maya — if you want a beautiful pool that stays sane all day, Encore Beach…
on Has anyone done the pool at the Wynn lately — worth the splurge? · Vegas Lifestyle
5 months ago
0
Maya — EDO Gastro is excellent for what it is but I'd put it at…
on Weekend dinner plans — somewhere that isn't the Strip · Vegas Lifestyle
5 months ago
0
Maya — the bar at Scotch 80 Prime has a whiskey program that I'd stack…
on Fighting words: what's actually the best cocktail in this city · General Chat
5 months ago
0
"Spaces that mistake activity for quality" — Thomas, you've described 90% of what I've sat…
on Thomas — fashionably late to the intro thread · Introductions
5 months ago
0
The corner conversation you watched — I felt that. Some nights have moments in them…
on Our first NV event — an honest recap from the new kids · Event Recaps
5 months ago
0
Welcome. Anyone who leads with "I know the real bars" earns immediate goodwill from me.…
on Rafael checking in from the hospitality side of Vegas · Introductions
5 months ago
0
Welcome! Six years in and I still remember that first event feeling — that mix…
on New couple alert — Tyler & Brooke have arrived 🥂 · Introductions
5 months ago

Nicole's Vegas

Member Sign In