Seamus 2 Level 2
0
Seamus — in, obviously. I'll bring the Irish perspective on whiskey and try not to…
on Pre-event drinks — anyone interested in meeting beforehand ·
Upcoming Events
5 months ago
0
Seamus — going. I own three good shirts and exactly zero opinions about which one…
on June event — who's going and what's everyone wearing ·
Upcoming Events
5 months ago
0
Seamus — seconding Esther's Kitchen with real conviction. Also: Sparrow + Wolf if you want…
on Weekend dinner plans — somewhere that isn't the Strip ·
Vegas Lifestyle
5 months ago
0
Seamus — going alone to really notice a room is something I understand more than…
on Current favorite: the bar cart situation at Scotch 80 Prime ·
Vegas Lifestyle
5 months ago
0
Jammyland — okay, that's a valid entry. I see you, Monique. That's a real answer.…
on Fighting words: what's actually the best cocktail in this city ·
General Chat
5 months ago
0
Seamus here — if Tyler spilled something near the bar, there's a non-zero chance I…
on Our first NV event — an honest recap from the new kids ·
Event Recaps
5 months ago
0
Ha! The couple who owe someone a drink are my kind of people. I was…
on New couple alert — Tyler & Brooke have arrived 🥂 ·
Introductions
5 months ago