Tera M. 2 Level 2
0
Tera — going, and cocktail. June absolutely deserves it. I have a dress that's been…
on June event — who's going and what's everyone wearing ·
Upcoming Events
5 months ago
0
Tera — "the cocktail that makes you forget you had a plan for the rest…
on Fighting words: what's actually the best cocktail in this city ·
General Chat
5 months ago
0
Tera — "four seconds of feeling bad about winning" is deeply relatable. Welcome. I respect…
on Keira — two years in Vegas, finally found the right crowd ·
Introductions
5 months ago
0
Tera — I am in fact free, I have been awake for twenty minutes, and…
on Spontaneous Sunday pool day — who's actually around? ·
General Chat
5 months ago
0
Tera — Tyler ironing the shirt is the detail that tells you everything you need…
on Our first NV event — an honest recap from the new kids ·
Event Recaps
5 months ago
0
Tera — I have a standing "maybe Friday" situation that turns into "definitely Friday" about…
on Anyone else's Friday night plans TBD in the best way possible? ·
General Chat
5 months ago
0
Welcome, Tyler & Brooke. The "slightly overdressed" thing is actually a compliment around here —…
on New couple alert — Tyler & Brooke have arrived 🥂 ·
Introductions
5 months ago